Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What is Atomique47?

I'm an interior designer by trade but due to the current economic situation, I've found myself with more free time than usual. I've always been a crafty and creative person and decided to put my interests, skills and free time to use and be productive!

The name Atomique47 is inspired by my beloved horse Silver. "47" is the atomic number for the chemical element Silver and thus "Atomique47" was born.

I've spent the last few weeks building an inventory for the Etsy shop and hope that you'll enjoy watching as this venture grows and evolves. This blog is not just a place for store announcements but a place for me to explore my creative mind and share ideas, inspiration and news.

Welcome to Atomique47. I hope you enjoy what you see here and keep coming back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment