Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moving



After nearly 8 years in Los Angeles my husband and I moved to San Francisco! We left behind our apartment that we had for 5 years, our friends and the city where we met and made a home together but we're excited about this new adventure!


We moved to the Bay Area in November so the past 4 months have been busy with moving, unpacking, learning a completely new city and it's various modes of transportation, meeting new people, lots of interviews and job hunting for me and a dream job for my husband. It has been crazy! I don't remember it being this difficult when I moved to Los Angeles a year after graduating from college. At the time, it was so easy to throw caution to the wind and pack up my very minimal belongings to start a new life. Now... it is all consuming. I have dozens of items for the shop in various stages of completeness that I am working hard to finish. I am looking forward to finishing these and clearing out all of my existing fabrics so I can start completely fresh. Keep an eye out for new merch very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment