Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The search for the perfect earrings

I don't really wear earrings. My ears are tiny and I find it difficult to find earrings that don't look ridiculous or uncomfortable on me. I wear a pair of diamond studs 99% of the time, so when it came time to hunt for bridal jewelry, I was stumped.

I wanted a vintage inspired (or actually vintage) look to go with my dress. Here is what I came up with.

Clockwise from left: Ann Taylor, Anna Bellagio, Regina B, Christina Garcia, Nadri via QVC, Christina Garcia, Nadri Via QVC

But these were either too expensive, too large or not quite right.

Then I came across these lace inspired beauties! Not too big - and a great complement to my dress!
Nadri from Nordstrom.

I can't wait for my dress to come in so I can try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment